AMSA-LIST Archives

January 2008

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Anne O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:39:24 -0600
Hi AMSA,

This message is for anyone going to the national conference in
Houston, March 12th through the 16th (and I would encourage you all to
come!). NWA currently has a promotional price of $297.00 for a nonstop
flight between here and IAH. Some people are flying down on the early
flight that arrives around 4pm and others are opting for the later
flight that gets in around 10pm. On the return flights there are only
a few seats left on the earlier plane (departing at 12:45), so if you
are interested in this flight book quick. Otherwise there is a later
flight, leaving some time around 5pm.

We'll plan to share cabs from the airport to the hotel (we expect the
fare to be around $60) for everyone coming in on the same flights.

I can't wait to see you all at the conference!

Anne O'Connor