AMSA-LIST Archives

October 2003

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:34:31 CDT
Hi Everyone,

Here's is the agenda for tommorow's meeting for Healthcare for All:

1. election of officers (so that we can register as an official student
group)

2. discuss correspondence with email contacts that we discussed last week
- on this note, sorry that I didn't send a standardized email for everyone
 to peruse, but I was waiting to get all your email addresses, which I
never did receive... thus the whole server is receiving this one. Anyway, I
will bring a rough draft to the meeting and we can edit it as a group.

3. solidification of the group's mission statement

4. set dates for the lecture series

5. I will bring an educational piece to get us started learning about the
issues surrounding inequalities in health care access

Ok, hope to see you all there.

Laters,
Laura