AMSA-LIST Archives

November 2002

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Aaron D Rutzick [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:56:31 CST

Hello,

For people who are interested in learning more about the drug industry and
its impact on health proffesionals and the public, AMSA/No Free Lunch will
have a meeting next Thurs at lunch time.  The idea of the meeting is to
pull some ideas together about what we as students here at the U can do to
educate ourselves, ours peers, and our teachers about how the pharm
industry influences prescription habbits and the economics involved.  The
room hasn't been reserved yet and I'll send out a note when it gets figured
out.  This is just a heads up for the date and time.

Thanks and I hope to see you there,

Aaron Rutzick