AMSA-LIST Archives

June 2004

AMSA-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Angie Fryer [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:11:20 CDT

Hi everyone,

I know it's the end of the year and we're all scrambling to finish up....
BUT (there's always a but), we had a poor turn out last Wednesday and we
really have a lot of work that needs to be done/doled out before exams and
our long-awaited summer break.

Please, please, please try and attend the meeting on Wednesday.  We'll meet
in the Sostanza again (that's downstairs from Java City in case you missed
us last time - we have the place to ourselves, so it's nice and quiet),
right after class with enough time to grab your lunch.

We've got a working theme in progress, some great ideas for keynote
speakers and we're widdling down our location options.  We need to finish
up with these tasks and start thinking about scheduling/logistitcs.

Please RSVP and let me know if you can make it.  We might be bribing you
with a desert or two.

Thanks,
Angie