EMIG-LIST Archives

April 2002

EMIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Woodie Cross [log in to unmask]
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:36:00 -0500
Hey there fellow EMIG Memebers...

just a quick note to tell you about the Flea Circus lecture!  Due to many
scheduling conflicts, it has been pushed back to this coming Wednesday, May
1st.  I know that the 2nd years don't have class but believe me, its worth
it to come to this great and entertaining lecture of the strange and bizarre
occurences of the HCMC Emergency Room!  Look for future emails about the
lecture to come.

Wednesday, May 1st
12:15-1:15    MT 2-650
Dr. Doug Brunette
Emergency Medicine Residency Director
HCMC Emergency Medicine Department
Lunch and pop will be provided
Lecture is being cosponsorted by EMIG, CBIG, and the Wilderness Medical
Society

We'll see ya there!!

Any Q's?  email me -

Woodie