ISHPSB-L Archives

September 2000

ISHPSB-L@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
Intl Soc for the Hist Phil and Soc St of Biol <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Chris Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:18:38 -0500
From:  Charbel Niņo El-Hani <[log in to unmask]>

I am currently selecting tools for assessing the development of the
views about the nature of science and biology by students enrolled in a
course on the history and philosophy of science that I teach to biologists
at Salvador, Brazil. The project is both part of my teaching activities
and of my research interests. I know of tools for assessing students'
views on the nature of science, but I have not found yet any instruments
to assess their views on the nature of biology. Does anybody in the list
know of some instrument to evaluate students' views on the nature of
biology?

Best regards
Charbel Niņo El-Hani
Department of General Biology