JTLU-LIST Archives

June 2007

JTLU-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:52:45 +0100
Dear all,

There will be a meetup at WCTR of the  Journal of Transport and Land
Use (JTLU) Editorial Advisory Board and other interested persons at 5
pm Monday in  Room 108 of Wurster Hall on the Berkeley campus, if you
are attending WCTR, we hope you can attend.

The agenda is fairly open (though we do have some questions/topics in
mind), please bring ideas about how to make JTLU the best possible
journal.

(We know this conflicts with some other events, unfortunately that is
unavoidable.)

-- David

David Levinson
Richard P. Braun/CTS Chair in Transportation Engineering
Director Networks, Economics, and Urban Systems (Nexus) Research
Group ( http://nexus.umn.edu )
Editor Journal of Transport and Land Use ( http://jtlu.org )
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Minnesota