JTLU-LIST Archives

June 2007

JTLU-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
David Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Journal of Transport and Land Use <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:54:24 +0100
Welcome to the Journal of Transport and Land Use Editorial Advisory
Board mailing list.

1)  We hope by now you have seen the public announcement of the
Journal of Transport and Land Use. If you have not, please let me
know what email lists you are on, so that we can increase our outreach.

2) We are still working on the time and date and place for the WCTR
meetup, and will post that to this list.

3) Let us know if you are interested in organizing a special issue,
there are several in the works now, but we want to keep up a steady
flow of paper (which helps obtaining recognition from the major
indexing groups).

4) Finally, we are now accepting papers, so the journal is in
business, so to speak.

Thanks again for your participation.

-- David

David Levinson
Richard P. Braun/CTS Chair in Transportation Engineering
Director Networks, Economics, and Urban Systems (Nexus) Research
Group ( http://nexus.umn.edu )
Editor Journal of Transport and Land Use ( http://jtlu.org )
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Minnesota