MOU-RBA Archives

April 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:41:20 -0500
Hi
Yesterday I was at the Coon Rapids Dam around 5:15 and from the Coon Rapids side i saw two osprey on the power tower on the Brooklyn Park side. I immediately took some photos then drove over there where i saw a female osprey perched on the corner of the tower and the male flying around.  Later the female sat on the nest and the male sat on a nearby pole. It was my first sighting of the season. Here are some photos
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids