MOU-RBA Archives

April 2009

From:
Chris Edwardson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:27:13 -0500
Hi Jim-I'm excited to report a new backyard bird for me....a Vesper's
Sparrow.  I've had two since yesterday afternoon.  I've have many
opportunities to study them and I even finally saw the chesnut lesser
coverts on one.  I hadn't seen this bird mentioned yet for spring returnees
so that's why I'm sending you this observation.  Hope you're having a good
spring.  Cindy Edwardson