MOU-RBA Archives

June 2010

From:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 11:54:32 -0600
I'm not stalking the bird, really.  I was spending the weekend in the area any way. I checked in on the moorhen Sunday morning.  When I 1st stopped at 9:30 I did not see the bird.  At 10:45 I returned and found Bob Williams looking for the bird.  We had to wait for a bit before Bob saw it fly into the reeds at the north end, where it's been consistently seen.  It came out into the open, then back into the reeds, working it's way south and occasionally visible.

Linda Sparling