MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 19:52:09 -0600
Tonight I finally got the time to go see it. It is still in the same area
it has been reported.

Fortunately, Kim and Cindy Risen were right there with another nice couple
from Alaska to help me find it about 6:30pm.

The bird eventually flew from the canal / ditch North of Abel Rd and
meandered a bit before it was lost in the marsh there near a pair of
Ring-necked ducks.

After striking out on the Eurasian Widgeon three times, it was nice to get
this lifer easily on the first try!

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----

Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone
to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.- Robert
Johnson<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>

<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/robert_johnson_quotes.html>Courage
can't see around corners, but goes around them anyway.- Mignon
McLaughlin<http://www.famousquotesandauthors.com/authors/mignon_mclaughlin_quotes.html>