MOU-RBA Archives

April 2011

From:
Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:18:57 -0600
An apparent Laughing Gull was found by Jan Kraemer and others in
Duluth this morning.  I'm not 100% sure of the location, but I'm
pretty sure it was at the Park Point recreational area.  Jan also
relocated the Whimbrel at the ball fields.  I'll pass along the
photos later as well as any addition information I receive.

There was also a Black-crowned Night-Heron in the Duluth harbor this
morning near the north end of the Bong Bridge.

Jim Lind