MOU-RBA Archives

April 2009

From:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:40:01 -0600
Chris O'Byrne and I headed to the boat ramp at Peterson Lake in Wabasha County today to see if we could refind the Eurasian Wigeon that was around over the weekend, but had no luck.  It is a huge area and hard to work, but duck numbers did seem overall lower (although there were still a couple American Wigeons kicking around).  Two year birds were consolation prizes:  Bonaparte's Gull and Greater Yellowlegs.

Dedrick Benz

Winona, MN