MOU-RBA Archives

May 2009

From:
Benjamin Fritchman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Fritchman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 10:42:34 -0600
The male painted bunting showed up this morning at the previously reported feeder in Moorhead. I arrived at 8:30, but it didn't show up until 11. I almost gave up and left! While waiting for over 2 hours, other birds kept me entertained. In the yard I saw Canada Warbler, Orchard Oriole, White-crowned Sparrow, Pine Siskins, Clay-colored Sparrows, and others. It was a very birdy yard. I missed the Clay county painted bunting in 2004, so I thought I had missed my chance, but luckily this bird showed up and stuck around. Hopefully it sticks around for awhile.
Ben Fritchman

HotmailŪ goes with you.