MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
Vanessa Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vanessa Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 13:36:36 -0600
Today I found a SAY'S PHOEBE flycatching off the white picket fences
by the horse pastures on the north side of campus. The best viewing
was behind the large horse manure piles (you can't miss them). If you
decide to visit to see this bird, please park in the UTOC building lot
(the large building just off of I-75N surrounded by horse pastures),
then walk northeast past the livestock pens until you see the horse
manure being stored in the back by the pond. Please be respectful to
all staff and livestock; the livestock are part of classes and student
projects, so please do not approach them.

I do have photos but will upload them to the Ebird report later today.
Sandy Aubol may post photos later this afternoon if she can make the
trip.

Other species of note on campus today:
Wilson's phalarope
northern shoveler