MOU-RBA Archives

September 2016

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:33:38 -0500
Hi
 I was on the Coon Rapids side (anoka county) of the Coon Rapids Dam down along the south west area of Cenaiko Lake and I saw literally hundreds of sparrows.  I identified the following. Fox, Lincoln’s, White Crowned, House, Song, Common White Throats, Juncos and i even saw a Palm Warbler in Fall plumage that for some reason I couldn’t identify at first..   If you need some sparrows for your year count this is a good spot and has been in previous years.  I have some photos at this link.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/with/29400572403/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids