MOU-RBA Archives

September 2016

From:
Jeffrey Saffle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Saffle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:14:11 +0000
After all the excellent posts about the Sabine’s gull, we drove to Albany this morning.  We found the bird on the water in about the middle of the west pool.  But while we were looking at it ANOTHER Sabine’s flew by, very near to us.  The wing pattern was seen repeatedly and very clearly, and was unmistakeable.  So there are at least two of them.  Another couple was there, and saw them too.
Jeffrey Saffle.  Also three red-necked phalaropes.
Lake Elmo