MOU-RBA Archives

April 2015

From:
Scott Dirks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Dirks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:28:16 -0600
Yesterday at about 4pm, Connie Jo and I, together with Jerry and Carol Dirks, relocated the Cinnamon Teal at the Albany sewage ponds.  When first spotted, it was feeding with 2 BWTE at the far southwest corner of the west pond, right next to the road.  Has a conclusion been reached on whether this bird is a CITE or a hybrid?  If a photo would help, please let me know.

Scott Dirks

Sent from my iPad