MOU-RBA Archives

July 2010

From:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 06:58:40 -0600
A single Loggerhead Shrike was found on a highline wire along CR15 0.5 miles
north of Hwy68.  This is in the far western end of the county.

On my way out there I passed through Granite Falls.  As I passed by the NSP
power plant along Hwy 212, I checked for Peregrine Falcons around the
smokestacks there as I've done I don't know how many times.  Yesterday, for
the first time, there were some present.  One bird was seen circling the
smokestacks, and another was seen from within the hackbox located on the
left smokestack.

Herb Dingmann
St. Cloud