MOU-RBA Archives

March 2015

From:
"Heins, Chad" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heins, Chad
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:23:27 -0500
Hey birders,

I received a note on Friday from the Binstocks that their Varied Thrush
continues to visit, though more sporadically at this point.

Also, I was out briefly on Sunday and saw the following: Greater
White-fronted Goose, Cackling Goose, Redhead, Canvasback, Green-winged
Teal, Northern Pintail, and American Wigeon.  All of these were on a little
wetland on CR50 south of Hwy 60 just west of Hwy 169.  Lily Lake in Lake
Crystal had lots of ducks as well, but they were too far out to identify.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins

Mankato