MOU-RBA Archives

October 2014

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bob Ekblad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:50:39 -0600
Chuck Krulas & I searched all three of the cells at the Brownsdale sewage ponds between 3pm and 5pm on Wednesday and did not find the phalarope (or any other shorebird, or any other waterfowl for that matter).  Craig Mandel also told me he checked the ponds later that day and also came up empty.

Congratulations to Gerry and Kevin on an excellent find.

Bob Ekblad
Olmsted County in SE Minnesota
http://www.Birding-Minnesota.com