MOU-RBA Archives

June 2015

From:
Greg Vassilopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Vassilopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:10:44 -0600
After walking the Cannon River Bottom trail on Sunday June 21st and finding
a male Cerulean Warbler exactly where Steve Weston posted (thank you
Steve), during our ride home we decided to swing by the 180th Street Marsh.
We exited highway 52 at 190th Street drove east then took a left onto Emery
Ave. and heading north toward 180th.  There we found a very cooperative
Loggerhead Shrike sitting on the wires (east side of street).

Greg & Danette Vassilopoulos
Burnsville