MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 15:25:25 -0600
I found a White-eyed Vireo along the western shore of Rapids Lake this
morning.  I uploaded a photo to the MOU site, or you can look here https://www.flickr.com/photos/27446731@N02/with/14158606261/

Otherwise
 I turned up the same but more(a few species less) of 21 warbler species that I saw
yesterday: Ovenbird, Northern Waterthrush, Golden-winged, Blue-winged,
Black-and-white, Tennessee(big increase in these compared to yesterday),
 Orange-crowned, Nashville, Common Yellowthroat, American Redstart, Cape
 May, Northern Parula, Magnolia, Blackburnian, Yellow, Chestnut-sided,
Blackpoll, Palm, Yellow-rumped, Black-throated Green, and Wilson's.
Other arrivals included Red-eyed Vireo and Henslow's Sparrow(singing
from remaining limb in burnt grassland).

John Cyrus