MOU-RBA Archives

April 2012

From:
Gene Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gene Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:27:15 -0600
The Stilt is still present at Lily Lake as of 2:15 pm.  I had it in view for some 20 minutes on the northwest side of the lake where it was foraging on the grassy shore.  It moved out of sight to the west.

It took some 40 minutes of scanning before I located it.  At that point an eagle flushed everything.  When the birds all settled back down, the Stilt appeared.

Gene Bauer

Sent from my iPhone