MOU-RBA Archives

May 2015

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 15:08:59 -0500
Hi
I went out with Lyle Bradley’s ornithology class to Carlos Avery Wildlife Refuge today.  We saw about 40 species including Eastern Wood Pewee, Black Terns, marsh and sedge wrens, Swainsons Thrush, Northern Waterthrush, and first of the year for me Scarlet Tanager and Chestnut sided warbler.  I have a photo of each of the last two on my flickr page.  Here is the link
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.