MOU-RBA Archives

May 2016

From:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2016 18:11:24 -0500
Hi
Today with my friends Travis Bono and Herb Lindsay we went to Carver park.  We saw and got photos of some of our favorite birds.  We saw several Indigo Buntings, at least two Great Crested flycatchers, first of the year Bobolinks, my third Henslow’s sparrow of the year and common yellow throat, ruby throated hummingbird, red eyed vireo and several others.  What was most amazing was that we saw not one but at least two or three Henslow’s and we sat on a bench while we took photos.  Here is a link to some of my photos.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/with/27062045730/
The Henslow’s and Bobolinks were on the south side of Lake 2.  The weather held for us until we were ready to leave then it began to sprinkle.  Happy Memorial day to everyone
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids