MOU-RBA Archives

May 2015

From:
Liz Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 19:28:52 -0600
Park on the shoulder of the road on 50th (Afton State Park North Prairie
Loop on the hotspot map here
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zxhEeTJp5xQo.kjGnKnidF9Y4&msa=0
) Walk south on the trail to the north part of the prairie loop, take
the first right (west) - the bird has been seen and heard at the next
fork in the trail both from the sw portion of the upper prairie loop and
the .4 mile trail that heads down to the trout brooke loop.  Liz