MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
"petenich76 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
petenich76 .
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2014 13:58:25 -0600
Yesterday I heard one PROTHONOTARY WARBLER and three HOODED WARBLERS
singing at Afton State Park (Washington County).  The Hooded Warblers are
in the same place as last year: on the bluff facing the river near the
parking lot at the end of the park road. The Prothonotary Warbler was also
in the same general area as the past couple of years. I took the trail from
the aforementioned parking lot to the bottom of the bluff and he was
singing just offshore in the flooded canopy. Please respond to me in
private if you wish to receive more detailed directions.

Peter Nichols
Cottage Grove
Washington County