MOU-RBA Archives

May 2016

From:
Joel Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 21:13:54 -0600
I checked out both Eggert Lake and the spot on CR 121 this evening.  There was a Willet at Eggert lake along with the Greater White-fronted Geese Doug reported.  Also an Eared Grebe out in the middle of the lake mixed in with scaup and Ruddy Ducks.  The CR 121 spot had a number of both Yellowlegs with a few Pectoral Sandpipers mixed in.  I also had an American Bittern call briefly from the west side of the St Thomas marsh a little before 9 PM.
Joel ClausEden Prairie