MOU-RBA Archives

February 2013

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
mike danzenbaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:08:14 -0700
I'll be flying in today (Thursday) from out-of-state to the Dul
Hello,

I'll be flying in today (Thursday) from out-of-state to the Duluth area for the better part of 4 days, mainly to search for Boreal Owls.  If anyone else is also interested and wants to increase their odds by exchanging cell phone numbers, please call or email me.  My cell is 650-248-7549.  I plan to have it on from Thursday evening through Monday afternoon, although I may temporarily lose coverage if I run over to Sax-Zim Bog.

I realize that sharing information about such sensitive birds as owls is sometimes unwise, and so I hope I'm not violating any protocol by raising this idea.

thanks,

Mike Danzenbaker
Mtn View, CA