MOU-RBA Archives

July 2009

From:
Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:46:46 -0600
A half dozen birders looked for this bird later this PM.  Without success
but note that it was extremely quiet in the area with few birds singing or
moving about for that matter.

Some birders are apparently going to try in the AM when more birds should be
singing.

Denny

Dennis Martin
Shorewood, MN