MOU-RBA Archives

April 2014

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:20:49 -0600
Steve Gardner texted me from Yohi Wildlife Management Area this morning telling
me the Spotted Towhee was still present at 8:40 AM.  He observed it in the lone
tree/bush just to the south and east of the pheasant feeder along the old
fenceline.  He watched it for 5 minutes before it flew to the lone, large tree down
by the slough.  These have been the same locations we have seen it before -
confidence is growing that it's feeding at the pheasant feeder regularly.

Please text me if you see it as I'm trying to help my son see this bird and I'm still
trying to get a good photo. 320-212-0906

Josh Wallestad
http://www.aboywhocriedheron.com