MOU-RBA Archives

November 2009

From:
Erik Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:14:21 -0700
This morning I checked Turtle Lake and did not find the bird I had posted yesterday.

On my way home I stopped at Snail Lake and, for what it is worth, found a Mute Swan.  I have not previously seen this bird there during the fall.  To reach Snail Lake's park from 694, go north on Victoria St., then east on Snail Lake Blvd./Cty. Rd. F.

Erik Collins

Shoreview