MOU-RBA Archives

March 2016

From:
Gregg Severson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gregg Severson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 23:09:56 -0700
After I got home tonight, I examined my photos (my camera has more
magnification than my binoculars, and I didn't have my scope with me
today), consulted my field guides, and asked an expert and I have
determined that at least one of the geese that I saw today was a ROSS'S
GOOSE.  They were there at sundown today, so hopefully they'll stick around
a bit for more people to see tomorrow.  I'll be posting pictures on the
Minnesota Birding facebook group if anyone wants to take a look.

Gregg Severson
Minneapolis