MOU-RBA Archives

February 2013

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Frank Berdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 03:45:04 -0800
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my
trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Manila, Philippines for a
 program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I
misplaced my wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel i lodge
in after i went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables
 things i have. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management
pending when i make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people
to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of
$1,800 from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my
sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford
in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I
return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know
 soonest. Thanks so much..

Frank Berdan, St. Paul