MOU-RBA Archives

October 2012

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:43:02 -0600
In addition to the 2 Ross's Geese reported at the Two Harbors golf course earlier today, the MBW group also saw a female-plumaged Harlequin Duck this afternoon on the Burlington Bay side of Two Harbors. Unfortunately, the duck took flight ~2:30pm and flew west in the direction of the Agate Bay side of Two Harbors, and we did not see it again. However, it's quite possible it's still somewhere in this area since we did not spend much time trying to relocate it.

Kim R Eckert
http://www.mbwbirds.com