MOU-RBA Archives

September 2009

From:
Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:40:38 -0600
A quick look at the Iowa list serve mentioned a sighting of the Common Black-headed gull at "Crandall's Beach" on the north side of the lake, I think this sighting was this weekend though not sure. I seem to recall an earlier post as well noting the bird was back.

If one goes to birdingonthe.net you can view all the list serves of neighboring states to see what is going on around Minnesota.

Regards,
Don Kienholz
Duluth, MN

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1