MOU-RBA Archives

June 2010

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Doug Kieser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:58:54 -0600
This morning there was an Acadian Flycatcher at Carver Park Reserve, on the Maple Trail.
Take the Maple Trail from the Nature Center to the point where the Oak Trail goes to the left, continue on Maple for about 1/4 mile, the bird was calling near a grassy pond on the left of the trail. The observation deck at trail marker 5 is 50 yards past this point. It was very near the trail when I first walked through here, on my second pass a half-hour later it was barely audible well off the trail. Cerulean Warbler and Yellow-billed Cuckoo were also present here.

Doug Kieser
Minneapolis
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.