MOU-RBA Archives

May 2009

From:
Bob Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 07:04:43 -0600
Herb Dingmann asked me to forward this to the listserve. Yesterday,
May 18, he found a White-eyed Vireo at Beaver Creek Valley State Park:

I found a White-eyed Vireo at the far end of the Beaver Creek Trail this
morning.  Follow the trail out to the open meadow, where the trail splits.
Follow the trail to the right to the far end of the meadow and cross the
old bridge you'll find there.  I'm guessing the bird was 150 yards beyond
the bridge.  If you come to an opening in an old fence, you've gone too
far.

I apologize for the late notice, but I had no signal on my cellphone most
of the day.

Herb Dingmann

Bob Dunlap