MOU-RBA Archives

October 2011

From:
judith sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
judith sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:28:46 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I know that we have been discouraged from posting the location(s) of the
Whooping Cranes that have been visiting MN prior to their journey to FL.
However, I'm wondering if anyone has seen them in the last week or so and if
yes, would that person be willing to back-channel me to let me know
where/when.  I would really like to see them, but haven't gotten out to do
so yet.  I would certainly not try to approach them and would stay in my
vehicle to observe them

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Saludos,

Judith Sparrow