MOU-RBA Archives

October 2013

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Curt Rawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:40:36 -0600
Forwarded for Chris Kurtz.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Kurtz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Oct 22, 2013 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: [mou-net] Ross's Goose - Hopkins
To: "Curt Rawn" <[log in to unmask]>

Curt, I was just there 15 minutes ago and it looks like the Ross's was back,
hanging with a flock of Canada Geese on the ballfield just east of the
Hopkins Pavillion.
I tried logging in to post it but everything's expired or gone cold on me,
if you want to pass the latest along.
Thanks
Chris Kurtz
MTKA