MOU-RBA Archives

July 2009

From:
"David A. Cahlander" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David A. Cahlander
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:04:26 -0600
A good resource to check are the MOU Occurrence maps.  http://moumn.org

    Occurrence Maps -> Nesting

A look at St. Louis county indicates that Trumperter Swans have not been
reported nesting in St. Louis county.  You have a first county record!

You can also check the current result for the Minnesota Breeding Bird Atlas.
Click on

    http://mnbba.org

    Atlas Results -> Cornell Results Maps
---
David Cahlander [log in to unmask] Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910