MOU-RBA Archives

May 2010

From:
John Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 17:33:11 -0600
A little before 5:00 this evening, May 15th,  John and I flushed a Black
Vulture from the top of the bank just east of the stone wall at Stoney
Point, Duluth Township.  We had a very close but short, less than a
minute, view of it as it circled back to the west over the woods.  It
appeared to have been attacked to some garbage that had been dumped down
the clay bluff.  Just to show how strange the spring migration can be,
we also had a pair of Evening Grosbeaks at our feeder this afternoon.

Jan Green