MOU-RBA Archives

April 2011

From:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:30:27 -0600
Last evening around 7:00pm, I counted 32 or 33 AMERICAN AVOCETS at Bass
Ponds in Bloomington (sorry about the late post, no internet at home).
They were standing at the end of the long peninsula in the middle of
the pond at the far southwest part of the park, the one that borders
highway 77.  I watched them for around 10 minutes, then they all
started streching their wings and flew out of the area to the north.

Caleb Ashling
Bloomington, MN