MOU-RBA Archives

June 2014

From:
"Heins, Chad" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heins, Chad
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:50:07 -0500
Hey birders,

I’m fielding a lot of inquiries (as you can imagine), but have no more
information on the bird than what I have already shared.  The bird is on
private property and I’m not sure how much traffic the homeowner will want
in his saturated farmyard and poking around in his damaged windbreak.  That
is why I did not share the specific location.

For more information and updates, contact Wayne Feder who will be able to
give more information (507.351.6033).  It is my understanding that Wayne is
on his way back to the area and may be able to provide more information
later this morning.

I hope the bird is there for all of you!

Chad Heins

Mankato, MN