MOU-RBA Archives

March 2014

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
G Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 21:11:51 -0600
Most of you probably saw a SNOW this winter.  I have not. I drove around
Dakota Co. a couple days ago, had lunch looking at the snowy Vermilion R,
and saw a number of HOLAs.  But no owls.  I was talking to Bernie Friel at
the last 'Birds and Beer'. He said he had just loaded a bunch of snowy
images on his website from a couple days before.

I am sure a lot of people have taken a lot of photos of the birds, but you
might want to see these too.  Bernie said I could share them with MOU
readers.

Think of looking at them in the summer when it is 100 degrees and humid and
it is too hot to leave the house.

gordon andersson

st paul

http://www.wampy.com/Birds/Snowy-Owls#!/