MOU-RBA Archives

June 2012

From:
Wes Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wes Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:34:06 -0600
Earl's turkey sighting reminded that I intended to post that on Wednesday,
June 13, 2012 I saw a hen turkey with at least 2 chicks in Cass County at
the intersection of CR 48 (Lake Washburn Rd) and CR 55. I assume these
birds were wild - the area is heavily forested and not very populated save
for lake residences. As an aside, over the past 2-3 years a friend of mine
reported turkeys in Itasca County along CR 17 a few miles from the CR 63
intersection - these birds are presumed wild as well.

Wes Bailey
Grand Rapids, MN
jwbp54 AT gmail dot com