MOU-RBA Archives

November 2014

Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:51:52 -0700
For those of you who would like to see the Rufous Hummingbird, it is in the
front yard at 2024 Fairmount Ave., St. Paul. The feeder is right in front
of our windows but can probably be easily be seen from below. Please don't
go onto neighbors' yards. I will keep the feeder up as it sounds like the
best thing to do. Enjoy it.
Terri