MOU-RBA Archives

April 2014

From:
Jesse Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jesse Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:26:20 -0600
More details on the WISCONSIN CREX MEADOWS GARGANEY, from the Wisconsin
birding facebook group: "I saw it today at 12:19 PM on what I call Abel
Pond but is actually called Erikson Flowage located on the corner of Cty Rd
F and Abel Road a couple of miles north of the visitor center at Crex
Meadows SWA. It is on state property.. I did go back later and was unable
to relocate it."

I believe there is a mountain bluebird that was seen at Crex sometime in
the last week, as well.

Good birding,
Jesse Ellis